Total 0,00 €
Prices are tax included
General Terms and Conditions of Warranty
1. Acadapter Company hereinafter referred to as the Warrantor, warrants that the
product will operate properly and without failure for the period of 24 months
following the date of sale as indicated on the Warranty Card.
Please note: Adapters for Macbook come with 100 days warranty. For all other adapters is Two years warranty.
2. The Warranty for batteries is limited to 6 months. The reduced battery cell
capacity resulting from normal wear shall be covered by the warranty if the
capacity is less than 80% of initial value.
3. The warranty period starts on the date that the Product is delivered to the Buyer.
4. To be able to take advantage of the warranty, the Buyer must present the
Warranty Card signed off by the Seller and a copy of the proof of purchase
(receipt or invoice), and deliver the faulty product to the place indicated by the
Warrantor. The product must be accompanied by a filled—in complaint form.
5. The faulty product shall be repaired or replaced within 14 days following the
delivery to the Warrantor. The method of rectification of the defect shall be
selected by the Warrantor at its sole discretion.
6. The Buyer shall pay the costs of delivery of the faulty product to the Warrantor.
The Warrantor shall cover the costs of delivery of the repaired or replaced
product to the Buyer.
7. The warranty shall not apply to:
- equipment whose warranty seal has been broken.
- equipment damaged by external factors (flooding, mechanical damage, fire, broken/bend wire or connector tip, etc.)
- equipment damaged as a result of improper use or use in a manner contrary to the User's Manual.
- equipment damaged while being transported to the Warrantor.
- equipment showing signs ofunauthorised repairs.
8. in the event of unfounded complaint, the Buyer will be charged with the costs
incurred by the Warrantor.
9. The Warrantor's liability to the Buyer shall be limited to the value of the product
covered by this warranty, and shall not include any other damage, e.g. in
respect of the loss of data or information recorded on memory carriers, or any
other losses resulting from the faulty operation of, or damage to, the
10. You may return your purchase in the first 10 days for a full refund of the price of the product for any reason whatsoever. Shipping costs are non-refundable.